*Valid until December 31, 2018. Terms and Conditions Apply. Promotions cannot be combined.
Look great in time for your holiday events with the following treatments! Whether you need to lose the wrinkles and pigmentation or add some volume, stimulate collagen, and improve skin completion. Learn more about some of the treatments we offer to help you and our holiday promotions to get you ready for all our events:
Fine and wrinkles appear without notice and can make us appear older than we feel. The aging of our skin can be in the form of wrinkles, pigmentation, and sagging skin. This caused by the natural aging process, though the environment can play a role in speeding up our aging process. If you need to stimulate some collagen and elastin in your skin some the treatments below are a great start to get your ready for the holidays. We have provided an expected amount of time you will need to let your skin heal for each of the procedures listed to ensure you schedule your treatment with enough time to spare for your holiday event!
During the treatment tiny micro-channels are created in the skin to stimulate new cell and collagen production, smoothing out contour irregularities and reducing discoloration left from previous breakouts. The skin heals very quickly, closing the micro-channels within the first day. A small amount of sloughing may occur post treatment for up to a week, but with moisturizer it is barely visible. Treatments are done in a series 4-6 weeks apart with appropriate homecare in between. They can be done alone or even combined with other treatments to enhance the results. Microneedling treatment is virtually painless with little to no downtime. Contact us for a complimentary consultation to see if Microneedling is the right treatment for you!
Benefits: Microneedling is a no downtime procedure that can dramatically improve the appearance of the skin and quality of both skin tone and texture. It allows for potent topical products to be delivered deeper into the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin creation.
*You may experience redness for a few days to follow, but make-up can be applied after 24 hours if needed.
Nanofractional RF uses tiny needles, less than 1mm, to deliver multi polar radio frequency energy and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields to produce uniform heating in the skin’s surface. This heating stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin fibers, resulting in smoother, firmer skin that looks noticeably more youthful.
The treatment is really a combination of microneedling and radio frequency skin rejuvenation. Combining technologies has proven to create a more effective treatment and as such we have added not only Nanofractional RF to our portfolio but also are combining this with IPL treatment to address not only skin texture and tightness but also reduce pigmentation and redness in the skin. We call this our Tone and Texture NanoFractional or TNT NanoFractional.
“Our ability to improve skin quality, tone, and texture is continually improving with innovative new treatments. NanoFractional RF technology represents an outstanding improvement in what we are able to accomplish without discomfort and little to no downtime.” Founder Dr. Richard Gangnes
Benefits: This procedure combines the benefits of microneedling with radio frequency heating of the skin. The treatment if very comfortable and offers exceptional results with little to no downtime. Skin feels and appears tighter after the first treatment with results continuing to improve over several months. The treatment is safe for all skin types.
- 1-3 days post treatment
- Mild sunburn sensation with redness
- Avoid exercising and make-up for 24 hours
- 1-2 weeks avoid prolonged sun exposure
The Fractional CO2 is typically a one time treatment to diminish wrinkles and improve sun damage with minimal downtime. A laser with fractional technology, meaning its treats portions of the skin while keeping portions of the skin intact. It targets fine lines/wrinkles, sun damage, and melasma. The fractional CO2 laser energy heats up the tissue at the level of the dermis to stimulate new collagen and elastin and break up pigmentation.
Benefits: It is an exceptional treatment to improve the texture and quality of the skin. It is an excellent treatment option for brown spots, melasma, and finer lines and wrinkles. It does not have a substantial impact on redness, facial tightening, or deeper lines and wrinkles. Most people will see results and meet their expectations with one treatment, but those with more problematic skin features may require additional treatments. It is a very popular procedure at FAC and can be performed in conjunction with the TCA acid peel for accentuated results.
*Expect up to 14 days to let your skin heal
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure
- Skin will be flaking
- Mild to moderate swelling
- Redness and bronzing will fade into a light pinkness to the skin
- Itching and dryness is common and can be alleviated with a cool compress
Youthful contours are created by restoring the skins underlying structure, that has been diminished by the aging process. We use a variety of non-surgical treatments to rebuild the underlying structure returning natural facial contours. One of the most popular treatments to bring your youthful contours back are Botox and Fillers.
Botox and Fillers
FAC uses more Botox and filler than anyone in Orange County! The most common treatments that produce a remarkable result with little to no downtime. Whether its frown lines, smile lines or just general wrinkles, Botox and fillers smooth the signs of ‘maturity’ and keep you looking great. Botox can take anywhere between 7-14 days to notice full results, and while filler can remain a bit swollen immediately after injection and take time to settle.
Click to See Our Special Offer For You!
Exfoliation and regenerating skin therapies can produce a dramatic brightening of the skin and an evening of the overall skin tone. If you find yourself needing a last minute skin pick-me-up we offer express facial and great products that work to help maintain the health of your skin.
Unprotected skin will be more prone to the development of pigmentation and sagging skin. In order to fight the signs of aging on your face a good skin care routine is important. While facials are good in getting that extra depth of a cleaning and providing better results instant result, your at home skin care routine is just as important. How you care for your skin at home is what you do to protect your skin everyday, while facials are typically done monthly.
Notice your skin isn’t as bright and healthy as you would like it to be for the holidays? Here are some of our Express Facials to help you get your skin feeling and looking refreshed.
FACe Express Clean
- This treatment is designed for those needing a quick extraction appointment. Great for maintenance between facials or for those who need extractions often.
- Cleansing with steam, extractions and finishing products.
FACe Express Glow
- A quick way to brighten and refresh the skin with no downtime. Combines exfoliating and stimulating benefits of a glycolic peel with collagen, lightening mask to instantly plump and brighten the skin.
- Double cleanse, hydrating hand mitts, peel pass, collagen mask, hand massage, finishing products
FACe Express Microdermabrasion
- Focuses on exfoliating away dead cells to reveal smoother, brighter skin immeediately. Multiple treatments can improve superficial acne scares, pore size, and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Cleansing, microderm, tone, treatment mask, hand massage, and finishing products
Regenerating Skin Nectar with TriHex Technology
- Enhances healthy skin by helping to clear damage and debris in the extracellular matrix
- Helps support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen
- Great product recommended for post-procedure to enhance the healing process and results of your procedure.
Restorative Skin Complex with TriHex Technology
- Helps support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen
- Improves the appearance of thinning skin, fine line, and wrinkles
- Potent antioxidants help protect the skin from further damage
- Helps even skin tone
- High antioxidant activity is designed to calm the skin and reduce the appearance of redness
The dual system works together to protect skin and increase cellular turn over. Protecting during the day and recovering at night from pollution and blue light, which cause premature skin aging. This offers brighter, less inflamed skin that is more even in skin tone and texture. Using One pump day and night, LUMIVIVE includes the day and night system and comes in a 3 month supply.
- LUMIVIVE Day is a groundbreaking blend of rich antioxidants to create a “dermal bio-layer” on the surface of the skin. This provides a physical barrier between your skin and harmful pollutants, free-radicals, ozone, and blue light. The best part about it is you can continue with daily activities, even working up a sweat, without needing to reapply!
- LUMIVIVE Night is a revitalizing repair complex that does the hard work for you while you sleep. Just as we need sleep to recharge our mind and body, our skin needs time to restore. LUMIVIVE Night detoxifies the skin from the overexposure during the day and induces a rapid healing process on a cellular level.